At CSK Projects Ltd (CSK Projects), we are committed to safeguarding the privacy of all our website visitors. This policy explains how we collect information about people visiting and using our website. It also explains how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure.
- visitors to our website;
- enquiries on our website;
- sign-ups on our website;
- Clients/Companies engaging in our services
If you have any questions regarding this policy or our privacy practices (or anything else!), feel free to get in touch on email@example.com, via post to CSK Projects Ltd, The Aspect, 6th Floor, 12 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AS, or via phone 0844 846 7772.
Who are we?
CSK Projects are interior design and build specialists incorporated and registered in England and Wales with company number 06471490 and registered office at The Aspect, 6th Floor, 12 Finsbury Square, London EC2A 1AS, United Kingdom.
What type of information is collected?
- The personal information we collect might include; Company Name, Company Number, VAT number, first name, last name, email, phone number, physical address, billing address
- Payment details, for any credits due during the contract with CSK Projects, which will be held on our accounting platform Sage - scroll down this page to check out information about payments
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, for example when you register and what pages you view on the website
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, for example when you make a request for information, such as details of products, services, orders, or information about us
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of delivering the service you require.
- Any other information that you decide to send to us
- Unless explicitly stated, or to fulfil the service we provide, or for contractual obligations, we will not sell, rent or lease user information to any third party
Why is this information collected?
We may store and use personal information in order to:
- Administer the website
- Process or respond to a request that you have made, where you’ve given your email address or contact phone number
- Send out information that you have requested
- Carry out obligations arising from contracts entered into by you and CSK projects, such as design and build requirements that have been requested
- Potentially send newsletters, marketing and exclusive offer communications, where you have given consent for us to do so (you can tell us at any time if you no longer want marketing communications, and we will remove you from our lists)
- Enable your use of the services available on our website
- Send general (non-marketing) commercial communications such as invoicing information, or information in regards to services supplied to you by CSK Projects
- Send email notifications which you have specifically requested, or that are required to fulfil contracts entered into by you and CSK projects
- Provide third parties such as Google Analytics and Facebook with statistical information about our users – please note this information cannot be used to identify any individual user
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our services
Updating your information
Updating your information on our website is quick and painless. Just let us know via email or phone and we’ll help you out.
Updating or removing your information from our website or mailing lists
If you have opted in to receive communication from us, we may want to send out the odd bit of information to keep you in touch with our latest projects and news. You can opt out at any time.
You can email us and request to opt out or update your preferences.
If you want to delete your account, we’ll of course be very sorry to see you leave the CSK community! Account deletion is done by emailing us on firstname.lastname@example.org or calling our offices.
This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser, and it helps us provide a user-friendly and more tailored experience. You can read more about this on our Cookies Policy page.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, suppliers, third parties or subcontractors when it is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy. In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- In order to fulfil contractual obligations between CSK Projects and anyone who has used our website and services
- To the degree that we are required to do so by law
- Relating to any occurring or potential legal proceedings
- To confirm, defend or exercise CSK Projects’ legal rights, such as giving information to others to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk
- To the buyer (or prospective buyer) of any business or asset we might be selling, or contemplating selling
- To any individual who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of personal information where we believe the relevant court authority might be reasonably likely to order disclosure of specific personal information
Security of your personal information
We take technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We store all the personal information you provide on our secure, password and firewall protected servers. You can read more details about how we store personal information further down in this policy.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is occasionally insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet, as we cannot in advance ascertain what type of web connection, web browser and web security individual users have in place.
Links to other websites
Job applicants, current and former employees
CSK Projects is the data controller for the information you provide when applying for a job, unless stated otherwise. This information will not be shared, and it will only be used to progress your application or for us to meet legal requirements.
If you start working at CSK Projects, we will ask you for bank and address details and emergency contact details. The necessary information will be stored for your employment duration, and for six years after the end of your employment.
If you have any questions about the process, please contact us at email@example.com.
If a credit/Refund is due in regards to works carried out by CSK Projects to a client, all sensitive information is automatically encrypted by the payment & accounting platforms we use; These 3rd parties are GDPR compliant, as of the 25th May 2018.
If you want to talk to us about how we process payments, feel free to contact us.
Security and performance
We use computer and email systems to communicate with our customers and suppliers safely. We monitor any emails sent to us, including file attachments, for viruses or malicious software. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any email you send is within the bounds of the law.
We use a third-party service to help maintain the security and performance of our website and computer systems. To deliver this service, this supplier can access and process the information we store about individuals.
Our website is hosted on a third-party cloud service that meets the requirements of GDPR by working with customers globally and using local service providers, to help with compliance regardless of location.
The nature of our business (design & build) requires current & potential clients that want to engage with CSK will need to provide the following; Company name, Contact name, email address, phone number, billing address, and physical address. For security reasons, we do not share this information publicly on our website. For more information about our website hosting, please contact us via email or phone.
Google Analytics & AdWords
Google Analytics is used as a third-party service to gather internet log information about visitors and their behaviour patterns, such as pages visited, time spent on each page and general website usage.
We use Google Analytics to view, analyse and improve our website and its functionalities. This information is not processed in any way to identify visitors, and no user-specific data is collected by us or any other third party.
We may use Google AdWords in order to show relevant ads to our current and potential customers. These ads are based on interests Google has identified, and previous web browsing. Google AdWords saves user statistics for 540 days in remarketing lists.
We do not attempt to identify individual website visitors, and we do not agree to Google trying to find this out either. We will always be transparent with any personal information we ask to collect through our website, with a clear intent and purpose.
For more information, please read:
We also use Facebook and Instagram advertising in order to reach visitors to this website with tailored content. For example, if you have viewed a product on our site, we may show you relevant ads. This way we can offer customised content based on your interests.
To read more about the Facebook and Instagram Privacy Policies:
If you send us a private or direct message via social media, please be aware that the message will be stored by the relevant platform. If you want your message to be removed, please contact us on the relevant platform with a reference to the message, and once we have confirmed it’s been deleted, delete it from your own account.
We might use LinkedIn to recruit new employees. When recruiting through LinkedIn, we will access the information you have published on your LinkedIn profile when you apply for a position with us.
LinkedIn is currently working to get the platform GDPR compliant by May 2018, and are updating their customer agreements to reflect the new requirements.
Read more about LinkedIn’s GDPR work:
We may occasionally send newsletters and exclusive sales offers. If you no longer wish to receive newsletters from us, feel absolutely free to contact our team and we’ll unsubscribe you.
Accessing your stored information
You have the right to access information held about you by making a “subject access request” under the Data Protection Act of 1998. Please note that we will need a proof of identity to share personal details. To request access to view any personal information we may hold please send a written request, addressing it to our email or postal address.
If any personal information if held about you, we will:
- give you a description of it
- tell you the reason to why we are holding it
- tell you who it could be disclosed to
- provide you with a copy of the information in a comprehensible form within 30 days of receiving your request
If approved by you, we will manage your request informally, for instance by providing you with the requested information over the phone.
If you want to learn more about your individual rights regarding personal information, such as the right to amend, access and delete any of your personal information held by us, or any other company, visit: https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/is-my-information-being-handled-correctly/
Review of this Policy
This Policy is regularly reviewed and was last updated in May 2018.
CSK Projects - Thank You!
Thank you for taking the time to read through all of this information. We hope you have found answers to your questions. If you have anything else you would like to talk about, remember the CSK team is just an email away on firstname.lastname@example.org